Friday, October 31, 2008

Man Tag

What is your husbands name? Adam Clark Heaton
How long have you been married? 9 1/2 years
How long did you date? 6 months to the day (including engagement. I know, we're such a Utah stereotype)
How old is he? 31
Who eats more sweets? Me, except for cereal (the boys addicted)
Who is taller? Adam. So much so that I can't kiss him for very long while we're standing up or I get muscles spasms in my neck
Who said "I love you" first? Adam did. It was on New Years Eve. He took me to a gazebo at a park in Alpine and wrote me a really sweet poem.
Who can sing the best? He has a great voice, but mines not terrible either. Has has a more musical background though.
Who is smarter? Definitely Adam, but I who's idea was it to add this question? It's just not nice. :)
Who pays the bills? Adam.......Like I'd want THAT job!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Adam, but only because it's the furthest away from the door and my night stand tends to stay a little more tidy. I mean I am home all day with nothing better to do right?
Who mows the lawn? Usually me because Adam works so much, but he does it as often as he can.
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives? Adam. He's a bit of a side-seat-driver, and he thinks I'm dangerous. Lets just avoid the fight.
Who kissed who first? Adam asked me if he could kiss me out side of the Temple one beautifully snowy evening in December. I'd been WAITING for like two months, so I was happy to oblige.
Who asked who out first? He asked me, but only after I'd passed my phone number along to him via a mutual friend. (Thanks Melissa. I owe it all to you)
Who wears the pants? I'm going to say we share. But he really lets me have my way most of the time. That is why we are so happily married.

He is the most patient, selfless, kind and mild mannered man I know and I'm so lucky he loves me.
I tag anyone who reads this. I'd love to know your answers too.

1 comment:

Missy Lee said...

How sweet! Adam is such a good guy. Good thing you and I were friends and Adam and my brother were friends, cause you guys make cute babies :) And you sound like you're really happy, so that's good too!!