Madison is crawling! I can't believe it. I wish she would just stay little for a while longer, but she is bound and determined to grow up a quickly as possible. Ugh. She's can't sit up yet though. She's not interested in being stationary, she wants to M O V E. I was hoping after my last tornado of a child I might have a more docile baby this time, but it looks like not.
2 comments:
Our babies are just at the same stage. Fun, we will have to get them together.
You have to download photoscape to create the picture collages but it is great... the only thing is you have to save the collages at 300% in order to be able to click the image and have it enlarge. You do this by clicking on the small walnut at the top right. Let me know if you have any problems and I can help.
Go to:
http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/download.php
Good Luck!
That is the cutest picture of Maddie! I can't believe she's crawling already! I'll bet she's happy to be able to move on her own now. What a little wiggle worm!
Post a Comment