We spent the middle of the day as a family swimming at the Lehi Legacy Center. We hadn't been in almost a year, so the kids were REALLY excited to go. This was Madison's first time in a swimming pool being enough to know what was going on, and she LOVED it. It wasn't really any surprise though. She LOVES baths so this was just like an ENORMOUS bath tub for her. She can't walk yet though and she kept trying to crawl into the deeper water but her nose and mouth would go under before she could get very far. She was really getting frustrated.
Hailey, Me, Maddie, Maggie, and crazy Logan
Daddy and Maddie
There is a GIANT bucket up by the ceiling that fills with water and dumps on the people below. Hailey and Maggie Love it, but it scares Maddie.
Hailey and Maggie preparing for the bucket to dump.
After swimming, we went home for Birthday cake: Angel food with strawberries and whipped cream. Yummy.
They sang "Happy Birthday" to me, but due to the impending death of my 20's, all I heard was "Taps" playing in my mind.
That night, Adam took me to PF Chang's for dinner. What could be better than lettuce wraps, cashew almond chicken, and THIS "Great-Wall-of-Chocolate cake?
Despite the fact than I am now practically at deaths door, it was a really fun Birthday. ;)
10 comments:
What a fun day, you were spoiled! I still need to try out the that pool. 29, can you believe it. Honestly though, you don't look a day over 28. j/k more like you still look like your high school photo's. You will probably be like the only mom with teenagers and still look like one youself. Happy Birthday Friend!
That picture of Logan on the top further's my conviction that he looks just like Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes. And the picture of Maddie with the cute little frowny face is the cutest I've ever seen of her!! I'm glad your birthday was good! Love you!
Deaths door...whateva! 30's are SOOOO much better than your 20's. Promise.
Happy Birthday Kim! I am glad you had a good day!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMY DEAR, HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR.... 29 puh-leeze! Until you hit the big 3-0, I don't want to even hear you and your whining! Love ya, Kimmy!!
Okay old woman, for someone so close to death....you look pretty adorable! Happy Birthday! Yay for PF Changs- I love that place!
It looks like you had a great Birthday! Happy Birthday! I love your hair Kim! Your kids are just so cute!
if you are on death's door then I am long ago DEAD!! It looks like you have a great day....don't you just love birthdays!
Happy Birthday Kim! I ALWAYS choose PF Changs when Randall takes me out, and I order the exact same thing! I'm totally jealous! I've never ordered that cake, though. That looks amazing! We must have similar tastes. At least in food and cars! Ü
Yeah, I was just missing my Alero the other day actually.
Post a Comment