This picture was taken while we were living in Mississippi while Adam went to school for Professional Golf Management.
It is Adam, Hailey (3 3/4) and Maggie (18 mos) on Adam's 27th birthday with the golf course cake I made. It had green coconut for the "rough" and a graham cracker crumb sand trap. I thought it turned out cute and Adam loved it.
Now go and check out your 6th folder and 6th picture an reminisce for a while. :)
3 comments:
Kim,
I LOVED hanging out with you and the kids too!!! I am so glad the kids warmed up to each other, If we hung out more than a few times a year I think they could be best friends like us :)
That golf cake is so cool, and very creative! I might have to use that idea for Spencer's cake someday!
Love you
-Missy
Cute Photo, Your little girls had some cute chubbies on them. It's funny, Jake will be having his 27th birthday in a couple weeks and i do believe our Issy will be 3 3/4 of age as well, with a second little lady on the side. Notice any kind of similarities? I may just need to start looking to your family to see what I can expect for mine. I also thought I might mention your Cake skills. Lady I do believe you have some rethinking to do on your thoughts of having "no talents that can be showcased" because I'm constantly finding out more and more talents you have. You've got Skills!
Ah! They are so cute! I forgot how chubby they were. :) Adam looks a lot younger as well. Cute cake! I would have to make Eric a Halo cake...
Post a Comment