There are defiantly days when I feel like I've been in "the trenches" of motherhood.
Last week for example.
It's really not enough that I am already elbow deep in diapers most days is it?
Let's throw in throw up all over the bathroom floor and bath mat (which is trash now, it's been thrown up, and peed on one too many times, it's not even worth the effort to clean it off). And the next night, poop in the bath tub (which meant disinfecting the washcloth, shampoo bottle and bath toys which were all floating around in there too).
I'm fairly certain they never covered those kind of scenarios in my adult roles class. The flour bag baby never had anything wet oozing out of it's crevices.
*Sigh*
Thank goodness for the extra box of latex gloves I found in the back of my linen closet. They sure came in "handy".
3 comments:
I shouldn't laugh. It's gonna be me in 10 years.
Yeah, we're potty training Meleah right now, so I'm with ya! So fun!
super super fun! If there ever was a mom that understood where you are coming from, it's me. My kids aren't lucky enought to get colds or run fevers and things you can medicate. When they get sick, they puke. Every last one of them...argh!! I have cleaned up more than my fair share of the ooziness, so I totally feel your pain, sister!
Post a Comment