Friday, November 7, 2008

Twas the Night Before Twilight.....

Twas the night before Twilight came,
and all through the town,
The Twilight Moms were primping,
some were in Prom Gowns.

Their children were nestled
all snug in their beds,
their husbands were snoring,
everyone had been fed.

The laundry was folded,
The dishes were clean
and all through the house
not a crumb could be seen.

The Mommies had earned
a night out on the town,
to Twilight Prom Night
they went in their gowns.

November 21st
was finally here.
It had actually come,
they'd waited all year.

At Midnight their wait
would finally be through,
and all their dreams about Edward
would finally be true.

"The actors not as handsome
as he was in my head,
but he'll do I suppose"'
all the moms said.

As their mini-vans pulled out
and drove out of sight,
"Good Night!" they all shouted
and went to see Twilight.

Yes I have my ticket to Prom night and I will be at the midnight showing of Twilight. I'm so excited, but no, I won't be wearing a prom gown. I'm not THAT ridiculous! 13 days and counting! WOOO HOOOO!




4 comments:

Katie K said...

Haha how do you come up with stuff like that! That is so funny! I'm getting tickets for it too! Only mine are free and I don't have to wait till midnight. I get to see it a day early. ;) Did you know mom is reading them? I love it!

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

Hey its Stacy(Lsrsen)Moon. I just ran into this through Melissa's. My brother keeps me sometimes updated, but it is so fun to see your cute family! You look great and I loved the poem!

Amber said...

That was awesome. I love the part that says that Edwards not as cute as he was in our heads but he'll do. That's exactly what I thought:)

Joyous said...

funfunfun... I don't think I am going to a midnight showing, but I am going on opening day... have fun