Ha ha! I have identical pictures of my baby Dahlia doing the same thing. Nothing like a little dirt snack to fill em up... It was good to hear back from you! Sorry I haven't gotten back with you. It's been a busy week, I'll email you tomorrow... shannon
I'm thinking, "Which kid is that??" DUH! The baby that was still on the INSIDE when we left. I'm such a loser. Mine were never far enough apart that I had "de-babyproofed" from the last one...but it never failed that they would always find something that the older kids were never seemed to get into just to keep me on my toes...
How do they manage to look SO adorable even when they're being so naughty? I tell myself that my house is not beautifully decorated because I have kids, not because I'm cheap, lazy, and creatively challenged. Don't ask me what I'm going to say when my kids are old enough to behave themselves!
4 comments:
Ha ha! I have identical pictures of my baby Dahlia doing the same thing. Nothing like a little dirt snack to fill em up...
It was good to hear back from you! Sorry I haven't gotten back with you. It's been a busy week, I'll email you tomorrow...
shannon
I'm thinking, "Which kid is that??" DUH! The baby that was still on the INSIDE when we left. I'm such a loser. Mine were never far enough apart that I had "de-babyproofed" from the last one...but it never failed that they would always find something that the older kids were never seemed to get into just to keep me on my toes...
I would love to have plants like that in my home but don't for that very reason! I'm sure the dirt was very tasty to her!
How do they manage to look SO adorable even when they're being so naughty? I tell myself that my house is not beautifully decorated because I have kids, not because I'm cheap, lazy, and creatively challenged. Don't ask me what I'm going to say when my kids are old enough to behave themselves!
Post a Comment