Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tagged:

  • I got tagged, thanks Brandy :)


  • Where is your cell phone? My husband has confiscated it.. no, not because I ran up the bill. His last job confiscated his old one and so he took mine. I was pregnant at the time, so it was necessary, but my baby is seven months old now and still, no cell phone. We are so out of date as far as technology goes....


  • Where is your significant other? In bed


  • Your hair color? Blah, I mean brown.


  • Your Mother? A hoot


  • Your Father? A backpacker


  • Your favorite thing? My babies


  • Your dream last night? nothing, I was too tired to dream


  • Your dream/goal? To be a good Mom


  • The room your in? The school room


  • Your hobby? What's that? Oh, that stuff I used to do before I had kids.......


  • Your fear? Doing a bad job...you name the task.


  • Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here, doing what I'm doing, just better.


  • Where were you last night? At my in laws watching that AWFUL game.


  • What you're not ? Pregnant...yeah!


  • One of your wish-list items? Money...does that count?


  • Where you grew up? Riverton


  • The last thing you did? We watched Home Alone for FHE


  • What are you wearing? White long sleeve t-shirt and red silky pajama bottoms..


  • Your T.V.? Not sure how to answer this one? Not on as often as it used to be. And old...remember, we're behind in the technology dept.?

  • Your pet? 2 cats, Maya and Princess, and a 12 year old Husky named Kita

  • Your computer?OLD...Surprised?


  • Your mood? Happy, for the moment, and tired


  • Missing someone? nope :)


  • Your car? Dodge Caravan


  • Something you're not wearing? my "thinking cap" :)


  • Favorite store? Plato's Closet


  • Your summer? Awesome, but way to short!


  • Love someone? Yes, lots of someones in fact


  • Your favorite color? Baby grass green


  • When was the last time you laughed? Watching Home Alone. Logan was laughing so hard when the bad guys kept getting hurt. Too cute.


  • Last time you cried? I got a little misty eyed at church today, does that count?

Now I tag:
Joy
Shannon
Candice
Katie
Chelsea
;)

1 comment:

Emily said...

It was fun reading more about you! I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!