It was FREEZING and our shoot was scheduled for 9:00 am OUTSIDE. The kids were VERY good sports. If you look closely you can see that their little cheeks are purple. We'd get all positioned and then throw our coats off for the picture. I wasn't so fun at the time, but it is a fun memory now. Thanks for the pictures Martie and Dale! And thank yo for the wonderful Grandparents you are. We love you!

13 comments:
What gorgeous pictures. I especially love Logan's pose in your family picture. TOO cute!!!
Kim your family picture is so good! The girls have grown up so mcuh! You guys all look so good in the picture!!! So so cute!!!
You're family is SOOO cute! They turned out great.
These are awesome! Beautiful family, and such a beautiful location, I just might have to find out from you here it is!
What a gorgeous family you have!! I love the big family pic with everyone huddling for warmth, too :)
I'm totally jealous - we've NEVER had a good family photo. You would never even know that you're all freezing. Must be hard to be so beautiful.
Oh, and did I ever express the depth of my mortification over Brendan and his....um...."antics?" Yep, even after all these years. Although, I suppose it does give you a good story to tell ;)
I love your family pic and you look amazing! I know I have said this before but I would love to get our girls together. Hope you had a good Christmas!
What an absolutely beautiful picture. I just adore you Kim. You are an awesome/amazing/strong woman and you have an awesome, beautiful family!
Kim, I LOVE your family picture!! You guys are so cute and you look beautiful as always. I keep forgetting to call until it is late at night so I am leaving this comment late at night to let you know I am still alive :) I want to hang out! call me :)
did you ever say were they were taken? It looks like maybe the Riverwoods???? You guys look awesome....I am thinking we might just do winter next year!
Jenn, They were taken at thanksgiving point. :)
What a beautiful picture! You would never know that you guys were cold. Sometimes I miss the cold. If you can believe that:)
The signature thingy is easier than you may think. If you have one of those photo programs just use the type tool and type your name with white and you'll have it. I used the type "angelic war". There maybe some other fancy way of doing it but that's all I've figured out so far:)
Post a Comment