A while back, I was tucking Logan into bed and he gave me a very wet kiss good night. I wiped my cheek and he asked me why I wiped his kiss off.
I told him I wasn't wiping it off, I was rubbing it in.
From then on he always waited for me to rub in his kisses after he gave them to me. After a while he started rubbing my cheek with his little hand to rub it in for me and he wanted me to rub my kisses into his cheeks.
The other night , I tucked him in, and kissed him good night, and he wanted to rub it in himself. He said, "I'm rubbing it in so it will go to my heart."
.....Quiet pondering for a moment and then, "When I die will they all fall out?"
"No", I told him, "you can take kisses to Heaven with you."
Smile.
And then he kissed me and rubbed it in so I could take it to Heaven with me.
3 comments:
That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard!
Tender little man, He gonna know just what to say to make the ladies hearts melt!
So sweet! What a cutie!
Post a Comment