The kids thought it would be really funny to put Adam's pants on. I never would have guessed that we could fit one whole child into each leg though! In Adams defense, the pants are a quite baggy on him, and they really don't look this big when he wears them. I think stuffing pillows into the rear makes them appear bigger than they really are.
Just in case, I'm not letting them touch my pants, because I don't want to know how big they would look with pillows stuffed in side them.
Please ignore the disastrous state of the family room....
I can't even think of an appropriate comment for this picture.
Baby's got back!
Wide load.
This was really funny. He had the fly all the way up to his neck!
5 comments:
I couldn't help but notice in your cute picture of logan wearing his dad's pants, there, in the background is Kim hard at work on the computer. Working on your blog I have no doubt.
I couldn't help but notice in tha cute picture of Logan Wearing Adams pants, there, in the background is Kim on the computer. working on your blog I have no doubt.
haha! Why is Hailey making that face in the first picture?
I guess a simple smile was too ordinary for Hailey, and yes, as a matter of fact I was working on my blog.
At least the silliness didn't involve painting dad's toenails while sleeping. That was our favorite growing up...and the cause of many groundings (somethings are so funny that they are TOTALLY worth it though).
Post a Comment