This is just too funny not to post, so at the risk of sounding conceited, here ya go.
Adam made a comment to Hailey the other day that he felt like he is the luckiest man in the world. (I'm not sure what he was referring to exactly. I think he was enjoying being with the kids and telling them how lucky he felt to be their Dad.)
Hailey's reply: "Well, of course you are. You've got the hottest wife out there!"
(Did I mention Hailey is my favorite? ) ;)
2 comments:
That is so cute! I love you in long hair too. I love the things kids say.
gotta love the kids....they always speak the truth! Adam told me you were the hottest wife out there when I saw him at Smiths....well actually he said he was looking forward to the Valentine's dance but what he "ment" to say was you were the hottest! And you did look pretty cute dancing around in your party dress! I'll probably borrow it!
Post a Comment