Sunday, March 28, 2010

Now and then...

For our Valentines day, our ward puts on a formal dinner/dance for all of the adults in the ward. They also "hired" (asked her nicely to come) a photographer to take couples pictures.
We also thought it would be fun to take a picture as a Bishopric. It was just too good not to share. (Paula, you're my favorite)

Eagle Mountain 1st Ward Bishopric (and spouses)


I don't have many occasions in my life in which a formal dress is required, so I had to make due with what I had. Looks a little 1996 you say?......


.......well, so it is. This is Homecoming 96. I've been told by more than one person that I look the same now as I did in high school. What do you think?

7 comments:

Erin. said...

It doesn't surprise me much that you still have your homecoming dance dress from 1996...we women hang onto stuff like that....but, I'm most impressed that after 4 children, you can still FIT into that dress!! Way to go, girl! Looks like it was a fun time.

Candice said...

I can't even come close to fitting into my homecoming/prom dress, but if I could I totally would have worn mine too! You look great!

Katie K said...

I can't even fit into mine and it's only been 5 years... bummer.

Missy Lee said...

Kim...You're beautiful!! And I love you!

But, I have to be honest... I kind of despise girls like you that can still fit into their "HOMECOMING" dress from 14 years ago after having 4 kids! I think the dress I wore to homecoming MIGHT fit my right leg! Haha...Actually it's not funny.

Anyway, you and Adam look great! And you do look pretty similar to how you looked in high school, but I think you're prettier now!

~ Meliss

Brandy Christensen said...

WOW.....Kim you are one Hot Mama!!!

Angela Hill said...

You were really cute in High School but now you are very beautiful!

DIAZ BLOG said...

I still have my first homecoming dress too but mine is a "bit" older then yours and I can "almost" fit into it. What about a cheer uniform from 1987? I still have that too....Now that is funny. My girls have worn it for Halloween!! Anyway, kudos to you for keeping the dress and looking fabulous in it!