Thursday, February 25, 2010

Isn't she lovely?


Meet my birthday present. A Nikon D3000 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera!
I have wanted a camera like this for years, but NEVER thought I'd get one. My wonderful, amazing, thoughtful, selfless husband used his "perk points" (points he earns at work for meeting certain requirements. Points he's been saving up for 2 1/2 years to get himself something special, but spent them on me instead) to get it for me.

Do you want to know what happens to me when I receive a gift that I want desperately, but NEVER thought I'd ever get?



I bawl. Like. a. little. girl.


....Now if I could only find a few minutes to read the owners manual and figure out how it works.



6 comments:

Rebekah said...

That is so awesome!! You have a great hubby.

Cori said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations!

Becky Jones said...

What a sweet husband!

Brandy Christensen said...

How fun and sweet is that!!!

Missy Lee said...

You're gonna LOVE it!

Missy said...

Oh Kim, I am so happy for you! I'm excited to see some awesome photos!!!