For Christmas this year Adams mom gave the kids their gifts early. She bought them all beautiful new church clothes. I bought matching ribbon and made each of the girls bows to go with their dresses.
Sunday morning I got everybody ready and literally 15 min before we were going out the door, we found Madison....in her room....alone....with the DESITIN.
The kids asked my why i was laughing. I said "what else am I supposed to do?"
Of all the mornings!! You were good to laugh...she is precious :) One of my favorite pictures ever is of Josh standing next to his poop mural....so proud.....so glad I took a picture instead of freaking out :)
4 comments:
I sooo hope you took her like that.
Desitin used to come in tubs at Costco. Ask Brendan. Count your blessings.
HA! You laugh because it's better than crying! She's getting so big! Make her stop growing!
Oh, Desitin... How do they always find the stinkiest, stickiest, greasiest stuff to get into?!
Of all the mornings!! You were good to laugh...she is precious :) One of my favorite pictures ever is of Josh standing next to his poop mural....so proud.....so glad I took a picture instead of freaking out :)
Post a Comment