Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lights!

On Tuesday we met Adam downtown and went to temple square to see the lights.
It was beautiful as always.
The weather was relatively warm which made it more enjoyable.
It was extremely crowded though. When I was a kid it was never as crowded as it is now. There was a LINE to see the Christ statue, so we didn't bother. We did listen to the narrated nativity story outside the Tabernacle though. The Christmas spirit was as strong as I've felt it all season. I love hearing the story and listening to the choir sing.

I love this fountain with the lights floating in it and the creche "floating" in the middle as well.



Me and my Honey.



Yes, that's Maggie in the stroller. Her tummy wasn't feeling well, so she was chauffeured around in the stroller. Madison liked it better that way anyway.



Maddie and Daddy. This is my favorite spot. It's in between the wall and the old chapel. The way the trees grow together makes it feel like your in a tunnel of lights.



Afterward we went to the Lion Cafe for hot chocolate. The kids are young still so we never stay anywhere very long, but I think it was well worth the drive anyway.

1 comment:

Katie K said...

Fun! Isn't that were you had your first kiss? We are going Tuesday.