Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Madison!

Tomorrow is my baby's first birthday! I can't believe how fast it's gone!

A few things I love about Madison:

She has been such a JOY in our family. I know every one says that about their babies, but she really does radiate JOY. You can't help but feel it when you're around her.

How wiggly she is. She has been wiggling since she could move. Any time someone tries to hold her they always say, "Wow, she's SO wiggly!".

She also growls. All the time. Some babies babble to them selves, she growls. It is so funny.

She is the little darling of our family and her older sisters and brother simply adore her.

I'm so glad the God knew how much we needed her, even though I didn't think I was ready for another baby. She is such a priceless addition to our family and I am so sad, I mean glad to celebrate her birthday tomorrow.

(I'll be the one in the corner in tears.)




Hello beautiful.



Blessing day.



First bike ride.



Those eyes.



Peek-a-boo!



Eating, one of her favorite things.

Love you Maddie!

6 comments:

Coatsy's said...

she is so cute..... happy birthday maddie!!!! hope you had a wonderful day!!!

Candice said...

I seriously can't believe that it's already been a year! She is so beautiful!

Annie said...

I know how you feel, isn't it bittersweet. So cute!

Sariah said...

Happy birthday little Madison! I'll still remember the first time I saw her, I couldn't get past all her loads of hair, and those beautiful blue eyes. She was born this little lady with all these features, because of that I always thought she looked older. My newborns sorta look like old men till they grow a bit. love you guys, hope you had a fun day!

Emily said...

She is too cute...they do grow up way too fast. You commented on my blog about it being so strange that our little ones were eight years old. Every time I look at your blog, I think about when we first had our little ones & how it seems like yesterday. Think about how in eight more years they will be dating...then I'll come cry on your shoulder while you cry on mine while we try to keep Adam & James from threatening every boy who comes to the door:)

I hope Madison's first birthday was memorable!

Taryn said...

Happy belated Birthday. She is adorable. I can't believe it has been 8 years since we lived in Columbus, and you have 2 more kids we haven't met. We hope that she had a wonderful birthday.