Then the kids got a worksheet they had to fill out with different questions about the sea life we saw there. Hailey was very vigilant in filling out her work sheet. Maggie started out strong, but lost interest after a while, and Logan couldn't have cared less about a worksheet. He just wanted to watch sharks and pet the rays. You can really see their individual personalities shine through in their approach to worksheets. haha
They all said their favorite things were the rays and the jelly fish. (and the sharks! --Logan)
Hailey and Maggie "petting" the rays.
Logan "petting" the rays.
A good time was had by all....
Okay, maybe not ALL.
This is me and my pal, Oscar the Octopus.
2 comments:
Maggie Looks just like you... So cute!
Haha! I love that boy! Ok, I love all your kids. :) I liked your coments about the worksheet. Loves
Post a Comment