Thursday, November 1, 2012

Shannon's Wedding


Shannon Hanson and Matt Hill were married in the Salt Lake Temple for time and all eternity on October 26, 2012.
I was a small, intimate and lovely sealing.
My favorite part was when the sealer counseled them not to "go back and examine the pot holes" referring to examining disagreements. :)
 
It was a cold day and we were all bundled up, anxiously waiting for them to come out after the ceremony.

  Maggie passed the time by crocheting.


 Shannon's niece Elekttra.

   Another niece, Katlin (is that how you spell it Jen? I can NEVER remember!)

Nephew PJ    

 
Bother-in-law James
 


Shannon's brother Paul (and my brother too)





Madison (niece)
 
 
Sister Jennifer



Niece Hailey

Sister Katie
 
Bestie Mykelline (Sorry I can't spell that one either)


Sister Erin

Besties, Candice and Lauren

Bestie Tira


\Brother-in-law Eric and niece Mabel
 
Mable girl



                                                                    Bridger Boy


Here they come! (I wonder if Shannon was cold?)






The newly-weds.

 
Cute boots Shannon!
 



We Hanson girls cry. a lot.











                                                   All the nieces and nephews.



                                                               The Handsome Hanson Family




The Hanson siblings (I love this one):  Paul Katie Kim Jen Shannon (Matt) and Erin



                                                   The Hanson girls (I love this one too)



The reception was held at Noah's. It was very nice. :)

The Buffet




The Gust book was the game, Jenga. The guests each signed a block. SO clever.



My favorite part: the Italian cream soda station.




The Mama and the papa.

Beautiful Grandma Hanson

 The other mama and papa.


                                                                 The HAPPY couple.

 
My awesome boots. :)
 
Me and my honey.




The cake.








Dad and Shannon danced to "I loved her First", and I bawled through the whole thing.




I snapped a picture of Mama while she watched Daddy dance with her baby. (oh crap, now I'm crying again)



                                                    First dance as a married couple. (more crying)






No more cryin'! Lets have fun!!!!

 Logan said he didn't want to dance because he "isn't a romantic boy". ;)
 




The car decorations we perfect for Shannon.
 Neat, tidy, classy, with the appropriate amount of attention.


                                                             The bubble send of.







                                                       Off they go! (Excited much?)



It was a wonderful day. We are so happy to have Matt in our family.


1 comment:

2G Photography said...

what a cute couple!!! Looks like a fun party, and I DO love your boots :)