This little girl so much fun. She keeps us laughing with her silly faces, and the outfits she puts together. (Luckily the tantrums are getting less frequent too).
I'm so glad that our last little girl is such a girlie girl. She loves skirts and dresses, and princesses and pink and anything girlie.
She took off after her bath one day and this is where I found her.
In the middle of her mess toys.
She's always wearing some crazy out-fit or princess dressup,
or sitting in strange places,
or just being silly.
It is amazing to me how the smallest person in our house can make a bigger mess than the rest of us...
put together!
Love you Maddie!
2 comments:
That is so true.. the littlest ones make the biggest messes! hahaha. Madison is getting SO big. whata cutie pie!
messy? Yes! But, She is SO CUTE!! I am sure she is worth every second spent cleaning.
I say all the time to my boys... "It's a good thing you are so cute" :)
Email me sometime - freddih@q.com
Post a Comment