Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Day

Every year in October, close to Halloween, we have a Pumpkin Day.

We read this cute book:




It is a cute story with lots of fun information about pumpkins and even fun recipes so you can make your own pumpkin day.



We made pumpkin pancakes for breakfast,





Made these cute pumpkins out of strips of paper,






Roasted pumpkin seeds,



















And carved our pumpkins while we watched "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown".












We love pumpkin day!

5 comments:

Becky Jones said...

Your pumpkins look awesome!!! I noticed them a few days ago and was impressed. We love roasted pumpkin seeds at our house too. Do you do any special flavoring on them?

Kim said...

Nope. Just olive oil and sea salt.
I've tried seasoned salt and Parmesan, but I don't like it as well.

Michelle said...

Da da da DAAAAAA....Never fear, Super Mom is here! You make the coolest memories for your kids!

Missy said...

I LOVE the paper pumpkin craft, they are SO CUTE and look super easy! and the seed look yummy! Your amazing, I don't know how you do all you do! I saw your comment on my blog, I'd love to get together and talk cameras :)

Emily said...

I love your pumpkin day--thanks for the great idea!