Hailey Celebrated her 9th Birthday on June 7th (I know I'm a LITTLE behind posting these pictures). She wanted a Rock Star themed party.
Hailey and Maggie had their "out fits" picked out at least 4 days before the party, and made stops to their friends houses helping them pick out their outfits as well.
It turned out so cute. We streaked their hair, painted their nails, put on 'tattoos", decorated star shaped sun glasses, and rocked out to Karaoke.
Here are all the little Rock Stars.
I made this guitar cake (thank you family fun magazine) and it turned out so cute. It was sad to cut it, but it tasted as good as it looked.
Hailey singing karaoke in front to the "stage curtains" we put up in the basement.
The "audience".
It was a lot of work, but a lot of fun too.
Happy Birthday Hailey!
1 comment:
yay! Family fun magazine!
Post a Comment