Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Home repairs

So, since we had to repaint all the rooms effected by the flood (which was 70% of the house) we decided to change some rooms around and do some redecorating. Maggie and Hailey moved down stairs to the office/school room and the office was moved up stairs.
Maggie wanted a tropical theme in her room and this is the color she chose: Key Lime green. i love it.






I had to do two coats of off white and a glaze on top for the family room. The picture looks more uneven than it does IRL.



The color of Hailey and Maggie's old room before I repainted. It was sad to repaint because it was so pretty before.


The new color for the office. (poor Madison was sleeping when I took the picture)




The carpet is finally put in....5 weeks after the flood happened. If I never shop for carpet again it will be too soon.


 Logan wanted navy blue and white walls for BYU......

 ...and a giant white Y. So, I traced our flag onto butcher paper,

Cut it out and taped it to the wall,

Painted the negative space white

 removed the stencil.......touched up around the edges

 and voila!!!

No comments: